Play Like a PRO
The XRS Pro advances with new protective features to extend
coverage, enhance comfort, personalize fit, and increase vision. Validated in the
lab and trusted by the most elite players and teams in the world. Play like a Pro.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING A CUSTOM HELMET:
- Helmets are built to order. Your helmet order is submitted to the manufacturer the next business day (Monday - Friday) after placing your order. Please allow 1 business day for submitting/processing and 2 business days to produce your helmet before shipping. Any expedited shipping options should factor in the processing & production time frame of 3 business days.
- Helmets ship from the manufacturer in New York. FREE Ground Shipping from East Coast to West Coast is approximately 7 business days. Expedited shipping options available at check out.
One Size Fits Most
QUICK CLIP*** - The new magnetic, self-fastening Quick Clip technology offers players speed and convenience.
PRO VISION - Experience the best facemask we’ve ever made. A new second VisionBar, angled to 32 degrees, improves downward visibility. See the ball, not the mask.
PRO FIT - Anatomical Fit. Ergonomically-refined rear panel engineered for comfort, security, and extended occipital coverage.
PRO LINER - We’ve elevated sweat management with a dry and light moisture-wicking fabric system to keep players comfortable when things get heated.
Carryover Features from XRS
- Comfort - Best-In-Class XFlow ventilation ports offer 2X breathability. Balanced and aligned, the XRS is designed with the center of gravity directly at the crown of the head.
- XFlow - Expanded ventilation ports provide increased breathability and allows more cool air to flow through the helmet, and for hot air to be expelled out the rear XFLOW exhaust system.
- 360 Fit - Our all encompassing fit system that focuses on comfortably wrapping around your head rather than sitting on top.
SPR FIT - Personalizes every fit with adjustable sizing. Allowing a perfect fit for a broader range of head sizes.
Tri-Liner - Three different liner technologies unite to optimally address variable force impacts. Each piece of the Tri- Liner system integrates perfectly with each other to create a 360° Fit for the ultimate protection-first package.
- Seven tech+ - Compresses on impact to laterally displace energy, and within seconds, it completely resets. Placed in key impact zones through the side and rear to manage repeated impacts.
- EAFX - A high performance impact foam that provides maximum protection to the crown of the head. Shell and liner unite with this precisely molded foam that maintains shape and comfort under impact.
- GEN 5 EPP - Engineered to manage variable force impacts that are specific to the front of the helmet and facemask.
JAWBONE - External double jawbone increases surface area to redirect ball impact.
X SHELL - SuperMono™X Shell - One-piece shell and visor engineered to manage frontal impacts.
VIXION - The XRS PRO is equipped with the VIXION system, increasing peripheral vision on the sides of the mask by 22%.
With over 9.6 million different color combinations, you can find a truly unique look for you, and your entire crew.